Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dead Head





Title: Dead Head
Artist: Grant Wallace, 1989-
Signature: Each painting is signed “GW”
Release: June 2009
Foundry: Jamullah.com, Dekalb County, Georgia
Copyright: © 2009 Grant Wallace
Canvas size: 40×30”

Price: $500


Dead Head is part of the new edition grouping, separate from the 50 paintings I created in the first couple months of my career. I am donating the remaining pieces to good people or selling at "hood" prices. I will only bring my best new edition paintings to Portland when I move. Email me about a donation, or make an offer on a painting listed on http://jamullah.com/paintings.php


Most are $200-$1000, but with the sale going on, I would accept offers as low as $60-$200. Now is the time to buy if you are in the Atlanta area.


This piece embraces the soft colors and dark background I have grown to love and admire. I see many happy and joyful creatures transforming and moving constantly in this painting. What do you see and feel?

2 comments:

  1. [...] This post was Twitted by jamullah [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete