Thursday, April 1, 2010

Risk Reduction | Spinning Artwork of the Mundane

Title: Risk Reduction

This is kind of like a snapshot of my life and experiences. I really think that this is a snapshot of my soul. With many life forms swimming around and into each other and with each. I may have been those forms or maybe I knew them. Its like all of my friends from forever. But not just on this drawing, this is just a segment of the infinite picture. Pictures like the "Rooster General" and "Strange Days" really remind me of this as well. Its like my adventures through time on the mundane material platform. I can not wait to start creating painting from the transcendental platform. I tried with the Krishna painting.
The above artwork was printed on white unisex shirts and is on stock at Freedom Gifts. It is peppermint scented too, which will last a few weeks once you leave it out in the open air. If you seal it up while not wearing it, the scent will last years.

No comments:

Post a Comment